Saturday 19 July 2008

Still fucking ill...

Right so woke up and i was giving it YALDI cos i could actually breath through my nose this morning, clearly the large supplement of Tim Minchin had cured me. Craig is awake as well which is even better he can give me a lift to work......fuck yeh!

Try fuck no, bastard just says "have a nice day" when i leave (sarcy prick) and by time ive walked to work i feel and look like shit, which Derek so kindly felt the need to point out like i had been dragged through a bush backwards. Alane tells me to go home but i clearly point out to her that one day off for her doesnt really effect her wage packet wereas for me it means it cuts it in
half.

i make it too half the day and feel better wen i get food in me.......not cock as Derek so nicely offered (wank). I have some fairly annoying customers and make through the day unscathed. Check my phone as im leaving and missed call from Sean so i phone him back...


me: hey you phoned whats up?
him: oh nothing just wanted to kill time until i started work.
me: oh you mean like before you go to the thing im at jsut now
him: oh yeh with the prams ha....forgot you had tht today
me: *uncomfortable silence*


So now im home and feeling much better which is clearly down to the fact i have Chris and Anna fighting over my attention, oh yehhhhhh. Though in hindsight its probably because im not at work anymore. So now im gonna go and eat as much chilli as i possibly can in hope to sweat this cold out my body.........................HOW FUCKING SEXXY AM I?

luvluvs

sin x.

No comments: